Saturday, December 05, 2009

"Please Don't Make Me Choose, It Has Always Been Him"

The Twilight Saga : New Moon
04.12.2009
1620 hours
GSC Mid Valley


At first i think this movie would be too sissy for me since the ladies likes it so much (I don't think they really like the story, they just love the vampire guy, Edward Cullen. Right?). Since I've watched most of the action movies with my bros, I'm left with only this movie suitable for a date. Pfft

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the movie thanks to those stylish Werewolves. I mean buffed body with a tattoo, shorts and sneakers? Cool

My favorite part of the movie : In the woods, while Jacob told Bella that he cannot protect her anymore and have to kill her if she is one of the Cullens. Edward, on the other hand, agreed with Jacob when he said that Bella shouldn't be a vampire. Or something like that blah blah blah. But.. I like what she said to Jacob, "Please don't make me choose, it has always been him". Pierced my heart with a memory, but strikes my wisdom with a thought

Credits to Azea Nurfarahin for that wonderful day

2 comments:

  1. haha, that's the best part of the movie for me too :)) hahaha. walupon aku nie pompuan :))

    ReplyDelete